Friday, April 29, 2011

Neak feat. Simeon (Of The Primeridian): You Gave Me Life Video!!!

Neak - You Gave Me Life from Cam Be on Vimeo.


Directed by Cam Be.

Today, I am very happy & honored to submit to you a music video that is very near and dear to me from “Neak Rock” (Pete Rock Tribute Project) entitled, “You Gave Me Life,” Feat. Simeon Viltz (Of The Primeridian / @Primeridian), and produced by the legendary Pete Rock / @ChocBoyWunda – (Directed By Cam Be Of “Camovement” – @Camovement – (http://vimeo.com/cambe). This record focuses on the harsh realities of children being raised in society without the love, guidance, and care from a Father figure. I am personally grateful and blessed that I was raised by a caring father; who is one of the greatest men I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life. I thank God for him everyday.

REAL RAP!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails