Thursday, July 15, 2010

I know, I know...........I'm Sorry!!!

http://www.funmunch.com/comments/sorry/sorry_comment_graphic_01.gif

I just want to say that I'm sorry I haven't been posting like I usually do. A lot has changed in my life in the past month. I moved out of mom's crib, got a new job, moved into a nice apartment, etc. I've been thinking the direction of this site and I've realized that I haven't been focusing enough on me. That might sound vain but it's the truth. So I've to create a new blog solely for those who want to get to know more about man, the MC, the Producer, the Singer...just me and my crew The CoLLecTiVe!!! It's still in the works but I honestly can't keep up with the Fake Shore Drive's, the Nah Right's, and The Real Talk's, and the On That Noise's due to lack of time. When it's done you guys'll love it. Hope u guys understand. IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE.......Love y'all!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails