Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Maja 7th & FSD Present: The Breakout!!!



This collaboration project between Maja 7th & FSD features 16 brand new tracks from some of your favorite artists, including Naledge, GLC, Freddie Gibbs, Mikkey Halsted, Pugs Atomz, Mic Terror, L.E.P. Bogus Boys, Dave Coresh, Phil G, Juice and many more.

My nig Maja had this to say about the project:
Andrew and I stated working on this album around the 4th quarter of last year. I told him I had some beats I wasn't using and I wanted to put out an album with predominantly Chicago artists. I had done some work with Killah Priest and some Wu-Affiliates and had been traveling around doing beat battles but I wanted to do something big for the city of Chicago. So we started making phone calls and people showed love. This album is about unity and showing these artists’ talents. It was my job to fuse those talents into a cohesive album. The goal wasn’t to make singles or club records. I just made music that felt right to me. - Maja 7th (Major)

Maja 7th & FSD Present: The Breakout

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails