Monday, March 16, 2009

I introduce to you.......JusThoughtz!!!!!!


JusThoughtz hails from Atlanta via New Jersey (Suave what up!!!). I want to get y'all familiar with this kid's work. He's very ill. TRUST!!! Below is his collab with Forever F.A.B.L.E. extended fam Suave The Ape entitled "First Sunday". He also sent me 2 joints from his upcoming 4th Quarter LP; "The Holding Hands" and "Today is Today". He also sent me 2 joints from his first effort A Memorable Experience; All in Me and Remain in God. I'll do you one better, just download his first LP below. You're welcome!!!

JusThoughtz feat. Suave The Ape - First Sunday



From 4th Quarter droppin' March 23, 2009:

JusThoughtz - The Holding Hands

JusThoughtz - Today Is Today



Mixtape:JusThoughtz - A Memorable Experience

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

son is nice!

Anonymous said...

doesnt he have a new one out?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails