Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Milwaukee Show: I really don't know what to say.



Everytime you hear a great artist talk about their first shows before gettin' their shine, It's hard to imagine it happening to them. Look at Outkast, Kanye, Jay-Z; all these artists had to pay heavy dues before breaking onto the scene. On Friday I got to see what that was like first hand. I won't get into all the details but I will say that it was one of the worst experiences that I have ever had. The promoter wasn't at the event, 10 people were there, and I drove 2 1/2 hours to Mlwaukee Wiscounsin. However people still showed me love and told me how much they liked my music. This experience just added fuel to my flame for this music joe!!! I feel better than ever right now!!! This is just a reminder that nothing in this life is given to you, but instead you have to work hard for it!!! ONE!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails