Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A MASSIVE POST OF MY MUSIC!!!

For those of you that have missed the updates (or if you simply just slept on them) here is your chance to grab all of the projects that I have leaked!!!! Enjoy!!!

Photobucket

F.A.B.L.E. & J.Ricks - Let's Fly The Mixtape



1. Let's Go!
2. Dynamic
3. I'm Me
4. I Wonder Why
5. Forgive Me Mama
6. The One
7. When I Get There
8. Galactic Uzi (That Bounce)
9. Get 'Em Up
10.Function X
11.The End

F.A.B.L.E. - Where Is My MP?? Beat Tape


F.A.B.L.E. feat. J.Ricks - Chi-Town State of Mind

F.A.B.L.E. - Love Me (prod. by F.A.B.L.E.)

F.A.B.L.E. - Right Here (prod. by F.A.B.L.E.)

F.A.B.L.E. feat. J.Ricks - Trying To Make It (prod. by Kane the Conquerer)

F.A.B.L.E. - 2 Re@lity (prod. by F.A.B.L.E.)

I'm not playin' games man!!! ONE!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails