Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Know I'm SUPERRRRR Late, But Jay Electronica is ILLLLLLL!!!!

I admit sometimes I sleep on some quality artist just because I'm not familiar with who it is. Since I'm an artist myself, I'm begginning to learn that GOOD MUSIC is GOOD MUSIC no matter what genre it is. The other day I downloaded Jay Electronica's song that Just Blaze produced called Exhibit A (Transformations) and I've had it on repeat in the whip ever since. Now I had seen Jay perform at Rock The Bells back in the summer but honestly I wasn't impressed. I listened to a couple of tracks on Youtube that were cool, mainly because he was rappin' over Dilla beats (Go Figure!).
You know, at times you have to leave something alone and then come back to it in order for it to have an impact! During my time of recollection, I realized that I was a freakin' idiot for not giving this dude a chance. JAY ELECTRONICA IS ILL AS EVER!!! There, I said it! If you don't believe me, DOWNLOAD HIS MIXTAPE!!!! P.S. the song "Extra, Extra" is my favorite on the album.



http://www.zshare.net/download/1106613810442414

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails