Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Show was a success! Thanx to everyone who came out!!!

First off I want to say Thank you to Celestino and Stefan for getting me a spot in the show; Much respect. I also want to thank my friends and family for coming out as well: Pexx Pro, Lorenzo, Ivan, Marwin, Ken, and my beautiful luscious Nicole. I want to personally thank DJ Moral ONE for spinning for me! YOU ARE MY DJ FAM, FOREVER!!! Shout to the homie Dave Coresh would killed his set and also to my homies L.P. and Bo!!! Shouts to Nick JR., Christine Marie, and Shapes and Atoms!!! Oh, I can't forget about The Black Table Committee Jeanyus and Infamous. Ima hold y'all down forever, It's the Embassy!!! Shouts to J.Ricks who was handling that business behind the scene. You see that hoody I'm wearing; That's Pharoah G.A.U.R.D. fool!!! Get Right or Get Left! ONE!!!


Me & My fav Mexican Ivan



Me and the homie Marwin

Me & the homie Vic Lloyd from LDRS

Me, Infamous & Jeanyus

Me & Dave Coresh

For more pics, Check out my MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/fablechicago

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails