Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Post Glow In The Dark tour!!!

Whats up world! Sorry it took me so long to post this but its been alot of stuff goin' on my life so just bear with me. The concert was nothing short of amazing! Lupe opened (his set was tooooooo short) and he also introduced his new group He Say She Say which includes Million Dollar Mano and Drea. Shouts to Mano and Drea: I met Drea when she worked at Akira detail before they closed it, What up girl! Lupe also brought out Gemstones, Nikki Jean, Sarah Green and Matthew Santos! After his set, N.E.R.D. came with that raw energy and tore down the stage! When the group performed their song of the upcoming "Seeing Sounds" album entitled "Spazz", Chris Brown and Common came on stage to show their support. Chris Brown started Krumpin' all on stage and it made me think about the movie RIZE. Shout to Chris Brown, Common, and the whole Star Trak movement. After that, Rihanna came with a good set performing hits such as "Umbrella", "SOS", and "Pon De Replay". I really enjoyed her set on stage. They were like jagged mountains outlined with neon lights. I usually don't like the way she dresses but she looked GOOD!!! Props to Ri-Ri!!!! For the finale, We have Mr. West! Let me just say that anybody who plans to host a stadium tour better put in their work because 'Ye came wit it! The stage was just amazing. Kanye performed on an LED screen with a 100 ft. LCD screen behind him. Kanye played a futuristic character who was fighting to restore creativity to the universe because he was the brightest star who could "Glow In The Dark", no pun intended. This meant that every song that he performed helped him get through his journey! No wonder Kanye ended with "Touch The Sky". Lupe came out and performed it with him. I felt a tear come down my cheek; Them niggas made me good knowing they come from where I'm from. THis experience taught me that you can follow your dreams and actually bring them to life. THANK YOU KANYE FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!!!!! P.S. They didn't allow cameras in the United Center so I don't have any pics. :-(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails